Juniper Point Residences
8715 – 110 Street NW
The location of this property in Old Garneau is second to none. Directly adjacent to the UofA Campus and a 60 second walk to the French Bakery, High Level Diner, and the Sugar Bowl offers an unmatched lifestyle. Rosso pizzeria arguably the best pizza in Edmonton is also on the same street and Garneau Movie Theatre is around the corner. If you want to live on a quiet tree lined street in one of the most iconic locations in Edmonton then Juniper Point Residences should be your next address.
- High End/Upscale Living in Old Garneau.
- Steps from the River Valley, French Bakery, and Iconic Sugar Bowl Restaurant.
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Units with Ensuite, Large Windows, Balcony, and High-End Kitchens
- Urban Units with Private Roof Top Patios with sweeping views of the River Valley and Downtown.
- Modern Studio Units with Private Ensuites, Balconies, Laundry, and Kitchenettes.
- Fully Secure Smart Locks for each Unit
- Heat, Water, Insurance, drainage, landscaping, and Garbage Collection Included
- Tenants Pay Proportionate Power
- Discounted Cost for High-Speed Wi-fi
- Parking Spaces Available for Rent – First Come First Serve